Intro To Git
- Define version control systems
- Identify main git commands to manage files
- Distinguish bewteen local and remote repositories
Have you ever worked on a paper or any document collaboratively with others?
- What have you noticed?
- What was the workflow like?
- What did work, what didn't?
- Now enter software programming. Programming is a highly team based activity. That's why I love programming: A project is always more fun when you've got friends working with you. Sometimes very large teams work on a single project. We as developers need tools that support collaborative working. Enter Version Control Systems.